Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hilariously Large Items Being Transported on Entirely Too Small Vehicles

As I continue to organize my impressions of China (I know, I'm painfully slow) while simultaneously recovering from what I am convinced is a combination of an X-Files-style parasite and malaria (though what is more likely a combination of too much spicy food and a too-much-air-conditioning-induced cold), I thought I'd at least share with you some of the most entertaining parts of the country, according to us.

As a first in this series, here are quite a few hilarious moments in which we witnessed very large things or groups of things being transported by entirely too tiny vehicles.

Office chairs and boxes in Shanghai

Sacks of vegetables in Ningbo

Plastic crates in Beijing

Kind of small, but hugely smelly trash in Xi'an

Broken furniture in Chengdu

A mysterious, long package in Chengdu

More trash (I think?) in Chengdu

And my all-time favorite:

So. Many. Chairs. In Ningbo

I'd say it was my favorite trend in China, but you'll have to see the next one of these posts to understand my hesitation...

No comments:

Post a Comment